The Urban Transport Group is developing a bespoke Leadership Programme for senior staff nominated from within our membership, with a view to developing the next generation of transport sector leaders.
Beginning in October 2022, the programme will comprise a mixture of in-person events and online action learning sets, covering a wide range of essential topics for senior transport sector staff looking to progress their leadership skills to the next level.
Sessions will cover:
- An introduction to leading in the public sector
- Finding your leadership style and building your network
- Influencing skills
- Operating in a political environment
- The art of collaboration
- Creating an inclusive culture
- Understanding future common challenges and horizon scanning
Sessions will include inspiring guest speakers, visits and networking opportunities.
The Programme is offered to all of our full members.